blinding flash

I was fitting some racking in my works van today
I had to cut some varying lengths of square downpipe to store different sized (in varying length up to 700 m/m) parts and keep them segregated then it hit me
i needed to section off some shelves and a draw to keep screws and smaller parts segregated
so i cut some bits of square downpipe about 3 inches long and superglued them together and then fixed two edges of the " now a grid " to the edges of the shelf and the draw saved all that trying to section off with bits of wood etc
just thought i would pass that on.