Bleaching Wood

I am going to re-varnish some kitchen doors. The wood is slightly stained and dark in a couple of places by water.
I used to be able to get hold of oxalic acid to bleach out the odd spot or two, but now find I can't get hold of it.
Has anyone got other suggestions?
Cojack
On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 12:16:07 +0100, "Colin Jackson"

First hit!