Blanking off a tap opening

I've a stainless steel sink that has the usual hot and cold water taps but also has a hole that used to contain a soap dispenser. We've dispensed with the dispenser (sorry!) and now I'm looking for a blanking plate that will cover up the hole and not look too ugly. I've tried searching the usual plumbing websites but have found nothing suitable. Any ideas?
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney