Black & Decker Workmate .. is it good for..

mitering? I've got a workmate, and I thought there would be an easy way to set it up to cut 45 degree angles.. but it's not obvious.. Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks
Nic
--
www.pandorasbookshop.com

nichollette wrote:

-- Sue

Or one of these if you screw a length of 2" x 1" on the bottom
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/19927/Hand-Tools/Saws/Mitre-Saws-Boxes/Compound-Mitre-Saw-24-600mm
HTH
John

Dunno, but it's no good as a step ladder, as i found out one day, top is made of MDF it seems, and can't take 14 stones standing in the middle of it... for some reason,
still, a couple of steel repair plates made it almost as good as new.
gazz wrote:

downgraded the spec - again. The oldest ones had die-cast alloy pieces; mine is pressed steel.
Andy
Andy Champ wrote:

Yep, still got one of these. ISTR in the original advertising it was put forward as something to stand on - now the advertising says the later versions can't take it.
Alan
--
email =~ s/nospam/fudokai/

Mine is one of the oldest ones. New doesn't always mean better. Trevor Smith