BG Incompetence: 10 visits and still someone died from CO poisoning


What an incredible tale of woe described here [top right of link page] http://www.kiddefyrnetics.co.uk/utcfs/Templates/Pages/Template-46/1,8060,pageId 71&siteId@5,00.html
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/5202976.stm
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Doesn't it just fill you with confidence? How many times have I read on here that the only people safe enough to work on gas appliances are the Corghi registered experts!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.