beware of cabinet company

All, beware of a cabinet company called Gourmet Kitchens Design based out of Sacramento, CA and has an office in Danville, ca. The owner Rick is a crook, who writes bad checks. He is untrustworthy and does not do anything he says he is contracted for. His customer service is the worst and when you confornt him he lies. His wife Cathy is suspect as well, only because she probably doesn't know what he does. This company shafted me on kitchen cabinets worth 100,000 just becuase of his design mistakes and his inability to fix them. almost two years later I now have to turn him into the DA's office for writing bad checks. Stay away

Someone once said that war is God's way of teaching Americans geography. I wonder what happened here? Still, it could be useful if anyone moved from the UK to California. Kitchen cabinets for $100,000? I would expect a complete extension for that! Are they gold-plated?
DIY wrote:

Does that mean we are next??!!!!!
Does he have a plan for teaching spelling & gramma as well?
Mike

LOL @ gramma ...
Mike wrote:

spelling flame.
Well done.
--
Malc

You know it\'s a bad day when even the aubergines are plotting against you
malc wrote:

Thank you ladies and gentelmen, thankyou ;-)
I always try to obey custom and practice <ahem>.
Mike