Best Way to Clean this?

My boys have one of these in the garden http://www.activitytoysdirect.com/prodpage.asp?productid 8a. It is starting to get covered in a green algae type stuff, presumably due to it being out in all weathers. What is the best way (and product) to clean it with? I have a hose pipe and spray guns, a pressure washer and a scrubbing brush!
Cheers
John
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:55:55 -0000, John wrote:

404 - Page not found.
but:
http://www.activitytoysdirect.com/prodpage.asp?productid 8
Shows a "TP Navigator Den" (a tent on legs) is that the thing?
--
Cheers
Dave.

Ah. This one is easy. Dress the kids in nice clean white T shirts and trousers and let them play on thing all day long and it'll be nice and clean by the end of the day. As for the kids .... they'll enjoy themselves until Her Indoors sees them !
Ash

yes that's the thing!
John
John wrote:

Pressure washer or soft scrubbing brush and bio washing liquid for the legs, and tent cleaner for the, um, tent. http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/articles/view.asp?id9
A google for tent cleaner produces several products of that name.
Owain
Owain wrote:

Call me suspicious, but I reckon its hard surface cleaner labelled 'tent cleaner'.
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
John wrote:

Pressure wash it, as long as you can keep it from blowing away.
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
John wrote:

scrubbing brush and pressure washer.

....and get the kids to do it!!!!! (,minus the pressure washer, that'll teach them for wanting it in the first place)