Best Way to Clean this?

My boys have one of these in the garden

It is starting to get covered in a green algae type stuff, presumably due to it being out in all weathers. What is the best way (and product) to clean it with? I have a hose pipe and spray guns, a pressure washer and a scrubbing brush!

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

404 - Page not found.

but:

Shows a "TP Navigator Den" (a tent on legs) is that the thing?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Ah. This one is easy. Dress the kids in nice clean white T shirts and trousers and let them play on thing all day long and it'll be nice and clean by the end of the day. As for the kids .... they'll enjoy themselves until Her Indoors sees them !

Ash

Reply to
Ash

yes that's the thing!

John

Reply to
John

Pressure wash it, as long as you can keep it from blowing away.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Pressure washer or soft scrubbing brush and bio washing liquid for the legs, and tent cleaner for the, um, tent.

A google for tent cleaner produces several products of that name.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Call me suspicious, but I reckon its hard surface cleaner labelled 'tent cleaner'.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

scrubbing brush and pressure washer.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

....and get the kids to do it!!!!! (,minus the pressure washer, that'll teach them for wanting it in the first place)

Reply to
Ron O'Brien