Best place for inexepensive 10mm compression fittings and tube

Hi,
Look, I have tried, for hours, honest!
But I need some 10 mm compression fittings (just bends, couplers and equal ts) and 10mm valves (like Screwfix item at 5.59GBP, each) and a 25m roll of 10mm tube.
Oh, I've found places with everything but the tube. And places where everything must be gold-plated, judging by the cost. Screwfix seems to have just about all of it - but those valves are so expensive there, compared to other 10mm valves elsewhere (it's the only 10mm valve Screwfix appears to have..
So, if you have any suggestions on where to look, they would be most appreciated.
Alternatively, Screwfix has relatively cheap 15mm valves and things called "Cf 15mm x 10mm Reducer" - but I have never seen one of these and am not sure what they do - can anyone give me a description of how you use them?
--
Sue

They are 15mm to 10mm compression fitting joints. ie they replace the usual 15mm olive on the 10mm side. I have only used the 15mm to 8mm fittings but have had 100% success on them.
I take it you want to replace a few rad valves?
Adam
ARWadsworth wrote:

Ah, I think I get it - you slide this onto a 10mm tube and, when put in a 15mm fitting, the compression not only seals the reducer to the fitting, but the fitting to the tube.. Is that correct?
Nope, I have two oil storage tanks each going to its own oil-fired boiler - what I am doing is altering the pipe-work to link them together so that I can run both boilers of either, or both, of them and so that, if either fire-valve trips, both boilers lose their supply.
--
Sue

That is just how the 15 to 8 mm reducers worked for me.

I know you live in the countryside, but if you have a Wickes anywhere near you they do some 10mm fittings
Adam
ARWadsworth wrote:

Thanks Adam and Andrew.
There is one about 15 miles away. But I think that I will just use 15mm valves with the reducers to the 10mm pipework, and get Screwfix to deliver. I've looked at bes, but Screwfix works out cheaper.
--
Sue

Sue, Anyway I can contact you off the NG You can "reply to sender"
--
the_constructor

Don\'t tip it, recycle it. Join your local group.
the_constructor wrote:

I'll drop you an email.
--
Sue