Best Coloured Stain For Conservatory

Hi,

I want a quality coloured woodstain (a green colour) to stain my new wooden conservatory. I've looked but it appears that all of the external woodstains of the 10 year type are of a wood colour (oak, teak etc).

Can anyone recommend a coloured woodstain that isn't of the garden furniture / fence type that would last 10 years?

Thanks,

Jez