bending copper 15 mm tube

Is it easy to bend copper tube with a bending spring, I only want 2 forty five degree angles, and how do you get the spring out. Thank you for any help.

the spring will pull out easy, especially at 45 degrees, even 90 degrees its easy
one should have a loop, put a screwdriver in the loop and pull! -- Vass
Bending springs have a loop at the end, I always thread some string through and knot it..always works as long as the string is longer than the pipe!
Lloyd

As well as just straight pulling, rotate the eye so that the spring tightens. Then its diameter gets smaller and it pulls out more easily
rusty
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:04:15 +0100, "Jo King"

hi jo, as already said use strong string i use 6 mm stranded wire myself. a good way to remove the spring is to slightly over bend, then bend back the small amount, then it will remove easily. regards bob