Bed Headboard

Hi there
this may be off topic but I have just bought a 3' 6" bed and am struggling to find a store that sells 3' 6" headboard. Does anyone know where I can find an outlet for these? I live in South East Scotland but normally buy online so a web address would do fine. Thanks
make your own dude? just get the gear from your local wood yard? stair banister's rails
2 nool post's, 2 rails, and spindles? did mine about 4 years ago. and just used wax 2 finish em off. great look, cost a fortune 2 buy

Have you tried E-bay?

Good idea, will give it a go. Thanks