BBQ Grills

Hi all,
I have been given a very nice SS BBQ that was purchased from homebase a few years ago. The BBQ is in fantastic condition aside from the grill, I have spoken to homebase and they were not much help - where can I buy 'generic' replacement round grills from ?
Sorry if this is a little OT
Neil
Hi Neil, I can remember buying one in John Lewis' a few years ago (sorry. top-posted)