BBQ Grill for brick BBQ?

I would like to build a brick BBQ.

Can anyone suggest where I might get the grill tray etc.

I want to get these first so the brick part can be constructed accordingly.

Thanks

mark

Reply to
Mark

I've been searching for the one I have, it's a Grill 'n' Bake and it's fab, I know they still sell it online because I found it a couple of weeks ago, so that the new owners of this house could buy one if they want to replace the one we have there without rebuilding the brick. But can I find it NOW??!! Can I heck. I printed it out somewhere and I'll look for it on the weekednd, but that might be too late...

Reply to
Vødkäjéllÿ

Aha! That one is unbranded though, but it looks the same, I KNOW there is a site that sells them... And here it is :-)

it's not a really cheap one, but it keeps food and plates warm underneath and even finishes off the tatties for you :-)

Reply to
Vødkäjéllÿ

Thanks for that. I'm going for the latter.

mark

Reply to
Mark