Baumatic Dishwasher

Hi
Have got a Baumatic diskwasher (model BDW-13). The upper spray is not rotating, hence not washing properly. I have put a new spray on thinking the old one may have a blockage somewhere and there was not enough pressure to rotate the arm but the new arm is still not spinning. Any ideas?

Hi,
No, water is coming out of the upper spray arm but not in enough pressure to rotate the arm.

If I lower the upper basket onto the lowest setting the spray arms spins properly. As soon as I move the upper basket to the high setting it does not spin. I need it on the highest setting as my cuttlery will not fit properly on the lowest level, the spray arm keeps hitting them.