Bathroom floor

She who must be obeyed has decreed that the bathroom must be done. So I'm doing it!
I have taken up the floor covering which was Marley flooring stuff. Underneath was yuckie and wet. It occurs to me that a bathroom is always gonna be wet. Also cutting out all those shapes around the toilet and other stuff is almost impossible.
So here is my question - as the floor in the bathroom is concrete (downstairs bathroom extension) is there a paint or anything else that one can simply brush on that will give a decorative and serviceable finish?

for a brand that will last longer than the DIY shed stuff does.