Bathroom fixings?

I want to fix to the tiled wall in my newly tiled bathroom - a bathroom cabinet, toilet roll holder, towel rail etc. The wall tiles have been stuck onto the plasterboard wall using standard tile adhesive.
What sort of screw fixing should I use, taking account of the fact that the fixing will first go through the tile, and then into the plasterbord.
Thanks - Steve B.