Bath Screen Seals

Does anybody know of a manufacturer/distributor of bath screen sealing strips? The type that slip onto the bottom edge of a bath screen. I have seen many different profiles on bath screens so somebody must make a variety of them.
Cheers
John

You might find something here . http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/10-0000
http://www.showerspares.com/catalogue.asp?category=Screen+Seals
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Shower+Seals+&btnG=Google+Search&meta=cr%3DcountryUK%7CcountryGB
Stuart

Lots of choice from:
www.prefit-fittings.com/shower.html
You will have to call them for prices, but I did today and they were helpful. Items in the Section B catalogue seem to range from 6 to 13 each + VAT. They sell from their trade counter 08:00-16:30 Mon-Fri. Don't know about mail order etc.
Prior to that the only place I had found with a similarly extensive range was www.brookwater.co.uk but their prices are ridiculous.

Google, prompted by 'UK bath seals" listed http://www.splashdirect.com / as first choice .... I purchased and fitted one of their "bathseal" strips to replace a failed/worn out "tadpole" shaped one.
--

Brian