Bath Screen Help needed

Hi, Not sure if I can post jpegs but the attached diagram helps immensely when trying to explain. But I will explain anyway - The bath is not flush against the wall as there is a boxed in area and so is only flush for half the width of the bath to the far corner with wall on other side. What I want is some kind of fixed shower screen going about half the width of the bath in a L shape and then connecting to a bath screen by a hinge, sizes of the bath are standard, what I want to know if does anyone know if this is possible? And if so a supplier where I could get it done, I have tried one or two companies that say they offer a complete bespoke service yet are unable to do this.
Thanks for your help any advice would be much appreciated
Olly