Bath Enamel

Hi
I've recently finished installing a new bath, and after tiling have dropped something into the bath and chipping the enamel (steel enamel coated). The chip is only about 5 mm round. I have tried using a two part product from Homebase, but this wasn't a good white colour match and has now come off.
Does anybody have any good products to recommend?
Many thanks
enquirer

Yes any of these will products fix the job perfectly.....no sign of chip :-) http://www.bathstore.com/_application/bathstore/products/baths/steel-baths/index.html
Basically I think you are slight b*ggered. Their are people who will come round and enamel/re-enamel baths, they are not cheap and really only suitable for say really expensive cast iron baths you don't want to get rid of or cannot move as too heavy. I had a chip on the edge of the steel bath at my last house, luckily on the "roll edge" at one end, damaged due to dropping a sink tap whilst fitting, and tried all types of stuff to fill it but always came off. Best I found was a smear of silicone, not same texture but at least it stayed in place.
May I suggest next time, covering the bath with a sheet of plywood before tiling.Also gives you somehwere to sit, stack tiles and adhesive whilst working.