B&Q CONSERVATORIES.

We are considering buying an edwardian conservatory from B&Q. Anyone have any horror stories about them? Also, we thought we might D.I.Y it with the Durabase steel base as opposed to a concrete base. Has anyone built a conservatory using this method? If so any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks John.