Attaching laminate scotia to skirting board

Hi,
I have laid my laminate flooring and now have to fit the scotia to the skirting board to cover the expansion gap. I have seen in friends houses this is done with staples or nails which seems like a good idea?
My questions are:
1. Are staples or nails better? 2. Is this staple/nail gun sutible http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp ;jsessionidHZX1AZNF5LOC... 3. What size staples/nails should be used, the scotia is standard quick step shape 14mm at the widest point but about 7mm where the staples/nails would go.
Thanks very much for your help
James
On 14 Nov, 09:14, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Your link doesn't seem to work but if it helps I used a cheap as chips nail gun from Screwfix when I did mine (think it was about a tenner) but I also used a thin bead of "nomorenails" type of glue on the back as well, it worked just fine.