Aromatic cedar

Anyone any idea where I can get aromatic cedar in the UK - preferably in the Wet Midlands? I can get wardrobes and light pulls and all sorts of knick-knacks - but not planks of the stuff.

Reply to
Roland Butter

Try;

Theobalds Timber (Midlands) Ltd. Sawn timber and joinery in any available FSC timber. Contact Jonathan Oram on 01455 290 509.

Don.

Reply to
Don Spumey

Smashing - I shall give 'em a go. Thanks.

Reply to
Roland Butter