Aromatic cedar

Anyone any idea where I can get aromatic cedar in the UK - preferably in the Wet Midlands? I can get wardrobes and light pulls and all sorts of knick-knacks - but not planks of the stuff.
--
Roland Butter :- There\'s nothing like a knob of butter.

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:24:37 GMT, Roland Butter

Try;
Theobalds Timber (Midlands) Ltd. Sawn timber and joinery in any available FSC timber. Contact Jonathan Oram on 01455 290 509.
Don.
snipped-for-privacy@psuedonym.com says...

--
Roland Butter :- There\'s nothing like a knob of butter.