Argos 'Carolina' 3-arm pendant light

Today I bought the above light from Argos. It is rather nice, apart from the fact that the electrical connection is just 3 wires into a terminal connection block.
Am I right in thinking that to fit this light, I need to put a junction box above the ceiling, to replace the current standard rose pendant? If so, then am I also right in thinking that it is possible to get other pendant lights that have all the necessary terminal connections built in?
Thanks
John
John Whitworth wrote:

Not sure why but most lights you buy only supply three connector block I just add a 4th for the common wires myself
JD wrote:

Thanks ... in the end, I just bought myself the jigsaw I'd wanted for a while, and got under the upstairs floorboards, and fitted a juntion box.
John