Are fridge-freezers noisier if frost-free?

Can you tell me whether the noise made by a Bosch frost-free fridge-freezer is quiet enough to have it positioned in a kitchen/diner without causing irritation?
I have an ordinary fridge-freezer at the moment, which needs replacing. I should like the replacement to be a frost-free model, but have been told frost-free models make more noise because of extra parts, like internal fans. I do not know if these fans run continuously or intermittently.
Add pictures here
✖

They are more noisy, and are also significantly less reliable due to the additional control complexity and moving parts.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Add pictures here
✖
Cycle wrote:

I have just bought a Daweoo Frost Free Fridge Freezer and it is a little bit louder than my old Non Frost Free Fridge Freezer when the Fan comes on. It doesn't run constantly, only about 5 mins every couple of hours. you soon get used to it... I suppose it depends how often you open the door though it may come on more often - YMMV
Since I hated defrosting my Freezer compartment, I think it is worth it../
-- ®ÖĞ Remove spamtrap to reply.
Add pictures here
✖