Anyone used tool-net.co.uk?

I placed an order with the company last weekend, the website still shows my order as being in the warehouse despite them stating that goods will be despatched sameday. They didn't hang around charging me. They ignore my emails.
Has anyone else had trouble with them?

Mark
Let me know how you get on.

My visa card was debited immediately on placing an order five weeks ago but as yet I've not rec'd the goods. Have emailed three times but with no replies to the last two. A telephone call to Tool-Net earlier today was unanswered. Visa card company said to wait six weeks from placing order and then request Dispute Form to initiate enquiries.