Anyone tried the spray fencecare paint kit?

Thinking of purchasing one of the spray fencecare kits. Do they actually work as good as the tv adverts suggest? Bought one of those spray guns a couple of years ago and they were useless!

adverts would have you believe. If it worked that well they wouldn't need to advertise it. But having said that it will be better than brushing. A bit.
Not that I'm an old cynic or anything :-))
Steve

Quote from the manufacturers website
"It may be applied to wood that has been previously treated, or treated with Creosote provided it has been allowed to weather. Sprayable Fence Treatment is not recommended for use on smooth or planed wood, decking or garden furniture"
Wonder why is not recommended for smooth / planed wood?

It's not easy to get that kind of stuff soaking in in my experience. The rougher the surface the better. And it leaves a residue on the surface that comes off on your skin/clothing, which is why it's not for decking etc.
Steve