Anyone recognise this house alarm?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.lord7/alarm.jpg
Lordy

Did you really need an image the size of a tablecloth to show the panel?
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

the picture shows up fine on my pc, 731x548 pixels, i guess you've got a huge table for the cloth ;o)

Bigger here mate, Irfanview says 2560 x 1920 Pixels (4.92 MPixels) so only 4x the area of the average 19" screen when full size :-/. Glad the o/p got his info though.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

I agree with the size for a small table. Reg's viewer must just automatically fit the picture to fit and he has not expanded it yet.
Adam
fred wrote:

I bet the people who are still on dial-up were none too pleased!
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

Just press stop and I miss out on their help :) Forgot to resize FWIW Sorry
Lordy

My bad. Forgot to shrink it down :(
Lordy

Thanks for that, glad you got your info, now to find an installer manual . . .
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla
On 13 Jul 2007 18:52:24 GMT, lordy wrote:

It's a Menvier model TS500:
Menvier Security Ltd Hither Green Clevedon, Avon BS21 6XU Old Tel No: 0275 870078
--
Walter.

Thanks!