Anyone know what I can replace 1.5 bowl IKEA sink wastes with ?

I would like to replace the IKEA sink waste and pipework with standard non-IKEA fittings. I have found over several years that the seals on the IKEA kit is not reliable. It is a 1.5 bowl sink, overflows are no-standard I think. McAlpine based or something similar. If you have any pointers or some info on this I would appreciate it. Storeman in merchants recommended a McAlpine kit that he thought would do the trick, but it would involve some experimentation I think.
Regards Stuart

& lubricate everything with silicon lube
--
regards
dave batter

I will stick to KY thanks!
KY is water based & will wash out, use the right stuff
--
regards
dave batter