Anyone Help Please ?

Page 2 of 2

On 7 Sep,

Be careful what compoonents are in view of the lamp. Colleague used a camping light many years ago with a UV tube. Worked a treat, but it degraded the plastic components of the lamp to the point of disintegration.
--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply

What lamp? See words "make my own box".
MBQ
On 7 Sep,

Read tube=lamp. Anything visible to the UV rays from the tube needs to be UV resistant, Many plastics aren't. Lampholders (to avoid confusion, the bits the tube plugs into) can fall apart after little use.
--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Indeed, but I don't do enough of it to make it worthwhile these days.
--
Cheers,

John.

This is probably harder than a ready-made etch kit, but I just happened to be looking at it earlier...
http://steampunkworkshop.com /
...shows some etched pieces, and has articles on how to do it.

Not DIY but pcb-pool (www.pcb-pool.com) will do a 100x160 single sided 1-off for around 20-25 quid. Not sure what they would make of your jpg but maybe worth a call.
(Just a satisfied customer...)
--
Ian