Any bright sparks able to provide advice?

Hi, I have just replaced eight halogen lights in my kitchen with Philips 8W Dimmable LED units 8718696492307. They are working pretty well with the old halogen transformers but I would like to use a dedicated LED driver of good quality (as most lighting people advise). I tried out a Long Life Lamp Company dimmable LED driver rated at 12 W but it just caused flashing of the light and I am returning it. I put the old transformer back and is working all OK again.I don't want to keep making mistakes (if I have please advise) buying expensive failures so has anyone with the knowledge able to point me to a good driver? Thanks. Stuart.