Alternatives to Screwfix

Hello All
I've just been reading the comments on the Screwfix website concerning late delivery of items and referring to "competitors" to their organisation. I have used Screwfix as main suppliers for my DIY efforts ever since they had a couple of column inches for screws only in the Daily Herald (and others) with few problems, though I've always been slightly annoyed by their promises of next day delivery which have seldom been honoured and sometimes I've found their gear cheaper elsewhere (after the event). Anyway, on to the question, can anyone supply me with the names of these "competitors" as I would like to try a few comparisons. Perhaps I've been feeding the wrong words into my search engine but I can't come up with any alternatives.
Thanks for any assistance
Pilgarlick
--
O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet.
Saint Augustine (354 AD - 430 AD)

like gel said plus itslondon http://www.itslondon.co.uk /
and of course axminster http://www.axminster.co.uk /

Regards