Alpha 7 day timer,help required

I hust got a new boiler installed (alpha combi) with this wireless programmer controller. The plumbers left me with no instruction to program, there was no instruction in the supplied box Nothing to download off the Alpha website!!! When the plumbers left, it was working, but now is cold. Has any one a scan or pdf of the user instruction?

(I am ...desperate to heat some water!)

Many Thanks Roger Humphrey

Links I have browsed

The 7-Day, Wireless Digital EASY-STAT is a radio frequency, wireless thermostat/timer which communicates with a special receiver designed to replace the existing Alpha mechanical and digital time clock options. Battery powered, it can be fitted anywhere a conventional room thermostat could be sited. The transmitter uses special radio frequency signals to communicate with the receiver, which is fitted into the control panel of the boiler.

Reply to
Roger Humphrey

I agree, nothing to download. If that idiot plumber can't help you will probably have to ask Alpha Therm Ltd direct.

and

Codswallop

Maybe Alpha can e-mail you the instructions as an attachment. That's what Ford did the last time I wanted a car user guide.

Reply to
Codswallop

Thanks for your comments....I complained to plumber first thing this morning.....I "should" receive the docs in the morning! In the meantime, it was air in the system that stopped it running this morning..(interestingly, the remote does not tell you there's a problem)..the (different) plumber that turned up today ran through the controls with me..so I now have, warm toes. I did email alpha...but no response yet

Reply to
Roger Humphrey