Airvents

Hi
I am replacing my old boiler with a new combi, someone suggested fitting a Pegler Ventair to get the air out of the system. Having seen one I have no idea how it works or how and where to fit one. Could some knowledgeable people please help me out.
Thanks
Keith

The combi should come fitted with an air vent at the top of it's case.
Thank goodness for that!! I think the device mentioned is for a gravity/pumped system and not a pressurised one. Thanks for the prompt replies.
Keith

Auto air vents are to release air traped in any high points in the system. As its been said rads achive the same end. The time they are needed is if the flow and return are higher than the rads and the boiler, maybe the flow and return go ito the loft and then drop down to the rads
Andy #