Airforce NTH20R Wall Heater

Hi, I have purchased a Airforce NTH20R Wall Heater from B & Q. Unfortunately it did not have a user guide. I asked in B&Q without any luck.Does anyone know where I can get hold of one.Thanks

I would suggest going back to B&Q and demanding a guide. I believe you are within your rights.

for one with a guide, or your money back.
Push the safety aspect, ie if you were to wire it up wrongly you could electrocute the mother-in-law, and that would never do, would it?
Steve

IANAL but I think you are perfectly within your rights to DEMAND a guide. If they haven't got one spare then swap the heater you've got for a 'complete' one, or ask for a full refund.
HTH
John
Hi, I think I should have pointed out that it was being sold for half its original price, due to the fact that it did not have a hand book. I thought I would be able to go on the web and search for the manufacturers. However it would seem they are made for B&Q only.
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:24:37 +0000 (UTC), Cyberdog

tell you who it's made by as opposed to who it's made for? Taking a cover off may help.
Steve

You asked the store. Now ask their Head Office pronto. Whether u bought it shop-soiled "as is" - reduced in a store sale, or new still in a sealed box at full price, I hold u -are entitled- to the manual /guide for legal and for health & safety reasons. If they do not get u one (or a good copy), they have to refund the goods. Jim