Air in radiator

I have eight radiators on CHeating system and there is now one that I have to bleed every day .System is fully pumped.Can anyone tell me please if there is anything I can do to stop this radiator getting full of air.At present heating is on all day and closed down at night.Other radiators have to be bled occasionally but this ONE is an every day job.I would much appreciate any help with this.
allan
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:49:54 +0000, allan wrote:

=================================You could check the valves and their connections on this radiator. It's just possible that there is a slight weep there allowing air to get in during the heating / cooling process. Feel for any moistness around the valves when the system is cold.
Cic.
--
Using Ubuntu Linux

Is that radiator the highest one in the house? This might mean that the problem is somewhere else in the system rather than that one radiator, as I read here that air will often accumulate in the highest one.

look at valves as cicero suggested and there was a bit of verdigres looking substance on nuts .I could tighten valve nut up quite a bit and today after heating off overnight I am convinced that the problem has been solved.Thanks again
allan