*** Advice Please on flooring loft ***

Hi,
I'm thinking of flooring my loft using chipboard.
Can anyone please tell me:
1) What thicknesses of chipboard are available, and which do you recommend I use ?
2) What sizes does it come in ?
3) Approx. what can I expect to pay per sheet ?
Many Thanks in Advance.
CG...

Flooring grade chipboard it's called, and it's cheap as chips from any DIY store or timber merchants.
Thanks !!!

You can get it in tongue and grooved packs from any DIY place - Wickes have it at a fairly low cost.