Adhesive for foam frame

A mirror in a foam frame fell, but, fortunately, the mirror did not break. The frame, however, broke in only one place. What is the best adhesive for repairing the foam? I have a solvent-based contact cement that I'm reluctant to use (I suppose I could test it, first) simply because it might dissolve the foam.