A question for the trading plumbers, gas fitters and sparkies? OT

After posting in another newsgroup I have stumbled across the Cancellation of Contracts made in a Consumers Home or Placer of work etc. Regulations 2008. I run a gas safe company and deal mainly with the public in their homes, how are you guys handling these regs?

Try posting to uk.d-i-y too, there's a bigger audience there and quite a few traders, all pretty helpful.
--
fred