A Good Book??

Not DIY I know but related, although very slightly. My wife has asked me for a book for Xmas that gives a reasonable understanding of the difference in architecture, i.e. Elizabethan property would have these features, Victorian properties..., Georgian.., etc. etc. Does anybody know of a good book that would cover this subject please?
TIA
John

A couple here
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
@nospam.tiscali.co.uk says...

For interior features "The Elements of Style" ed Stephen Calloway is very good
Anna
--
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Dave, I am also interested but that link is showing up as a 'Browser Bug' Could you re-check it or post the name / author etc. Many thanks