A Bit Off Topic

I was mowing the lawn (petrol mower), went over a drain cover, hit it with the blade, mower stopped. Now can't restart, blade difficult to turn by hand. Anyone got any idea what the problem is? Thanks for any ideas. Jerry
OK Guys, thanks anyway, have been informed the crankshaft is bent, so beyond economical repair. Bugger.
Jerry

beyond
Happened with my electric rotary mower, tried to cut a length of 2x1 square metal tube, and did quite a good job. Managed to take motor out and whack the shaft straight again (more or less). Runs fine now. It was either that or scrap it, so worth a try.
I'll give it a go Brian. Thanks for that. Jerry