4mm birch plywood supplier?

4mm birch plywood supplier? ---------------------------
I bought bulk 4mm Russian Birch Plywood from a supplier in midlands 5ft x 5ft for £6 each. Good stuff!! They don't have them no more I just find out. Months to get more in (if ever!).
Anyone know where I might be able to get some good birch plywood 4mm or even better the good Russian Birch plywood? Preferably out door type plywood.
If they are 5ftx5ft then I need about 300 pieces - so bulk purchase. I'm in London, but can hire a van and drive to midlands or wales no problem.
7 wrote:

If you haven't already tried google, stick this search string -- birmingham timber merchants -- (or the area you live in) into the google.co.uk search engine and you will come up with 8,670,000 'hits' for timber merchants in that area.
Have a look at the first half a dozen or so as they seem to be the most interesting - and if they haven't got what you want, they should be able to get it or even suggest a supplier.
NOTE - as the size you are looking for is not standard, ask the merchants for 10' x 5' sheets and would they be prepared to cut them to size.

Thank you for that advise. I need a specific supplier that has stock of the 4mm birch plywood if possible.
I have searched online, but hardly anyone offers a price or specs. I can't go to places like B&Q because they want silly prices like 20 to 30 pounds for this kind of basic sheet - probably because they been finely sanded down etc. I'm only after the basic stuff to board up stuff in garden.
On 03/09/2011 13:00, 7 wrote:

Why birch?
Andy