3 hole tap replacement

I have Deltaflow 3 hole taps (25 yrs old) in my bathroom and the hot tap on my basin cannot be fixed - the bit that the washer goes on is cracked. I have done a lot of searching on the net and cannot find any replacment parts. Can anyone help me as to where I can find these please? Thanks very much. Sally
sally H wrote:

If they look like item 4 here http://www.ultimatehandyman.co.uk/taps/replacing_tap_head_gear.htm
larger B&Q stores sell them.
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

You may be able to get a result with the existing tap by finding a tap seat recutting tool. Of course if it's a major crack this may not work, and I don't know how easy it is to find that tool nowadays.
Steve
shazzbat wrote:

Very easy. B&Q and Wickes both stock them FYI.
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately it is too cracked for reseating and the ones from B&Q and Wickes don't fit! Do you know where I could get bits for the old Deltaflow taps parts please?
sally H wrote: snip

You could try here http://www.lunns.net/tapspares /
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
sally H wrote:

damaged seat (make sure it is dry), I put a polythene disc onto the top of the brass washer, then used the tap washer to gently push it level. After it had set off a bit, removed the tap washer - don't want to glue the tap down. Next morning used a cutter (gently) to make the brass washer nice and parallel to the tap washer - but probably it did not need this. You need to use an adhesive suitable for mending cups and the like. But probably nobody drinks from the hot tap. Worked for me, but not too much epoxy is the secret.

Silicone.