2nd fix charges

my electrician has given me a steep bill for second fix. It's a 2 storey extension with garden room on the g/floor + small utility room and shower room, 7 wall mounted outsdide light tails, then 2 beds upstairs + landing. The first fix was 1500 35hrs @ 32ph- electrician + 'apprentice' son. The second fix he wants 1600 for 37hrs @ 25- (him only son now no longer around)
Leaving aside the materials the labour hours seem high for 2nd fix. Does this sound right or does 2nd fix normally take as long??
AJ
my electrician has given me a steep bill for second fix. It's a 2 storey extension with garden room on the g/floor + small utility room and shower room, 7 wall mounted outsdide light tails, then 2 beds upstairs + landing. The first fix was 1500 35hrs @ 32ph- electrician + 'apprentice' son. The second fix he wants 1600 for 37hrs @ 25- (him only son now no longer around)
Leaving aside the materials the labour hours seem high for 2nd fix. Does this sound right or does 2nd fix normally take as long??
AJ
I cannot decide either way. If the outside lights were a pig to fix for example then yes, maybe second fix will take a long time.
Adam