15mm cherry laminate faced sheet

Does anybody know where I can get 15mm ply faced with cherry laminate - I need 8 x 4 sheet to repair a board in the bedbox of my motorhome. I need a supplier somewhere near Surrey. Cheers
Ste

What kind of motorhome is it? If it's a model still in production you may be able to get panels from the builders.
Steve