12mm tiles on ceiling !

I tiled a windowsill in a bathroom with 10- 12mm porcelain tiles. The walls and floor are OK of course but I'm nervous about the top tiles attached in case they fall later on. I had to use tiles with existing dried adhesive on the back (which makes them heavier) coz they'd run out and the other tiler had run off - so I'm finishing his crappy job. I decided to glue them on with fast grab solvented adhesive as they're thick enough already and hoped this would be strong enough. They're sticking onto plaster board only which I PVA'd first and propped up now with wood until the glue dries. Any advice about the safety or method would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Reply to
Smokinbilly

Wear a hard hat in the bath !!!?

Marcussy

Reply to
Marcussy

Once the adhesive is set they will not fall off without fetching the plaster off with them. The PVA will not help in this case.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth