WTB: Tilies/Carpet/Drywall

I am loking to get some tiles for my back plash, and kitchen. Also need

1 inch drywall to cover a wall and also carpet, low shag, teal grey in color. I also like to get some 2x4 and 2x6 for finishing my deck off.. I like to get it cheap as possible. please....
Reply to
HoldMyCorona

Gee, this may be a long shot but you might try a building supply store. That big orange place comes to mind.

As far as cheap as possible.... you might find bargains on tile and carpet (if you're a bit less picky) but as far as drywall and lumber, they are commodities which rarely go on sale. Best you can hope for is surplus that a builder is selling.

Reply to
John Reddy