Worm drive saw

I'm planning a purchase of a worm drive saw that will be used primarily with a dry cutting diamond blade for cutting brick, stone, and concrete pavers. I had pretty much decided on the Skil mag version. Its been around forever and seems to be built quite well. Someone had suggested that I try a Milwaukee. He said that when he used to do concrete work, they use a Milwaukee and it held up great. I see that the Milwaukee is an extra $30 to $40. Is the extra worth it. Any experiences with the two?
Jimmy wrote:

That saw is too small. You should try a Partner 3000. It cuts faster and is more reliable
NO, actually, that saw is too big. If I was looking for a saw with a larger diameter blade such as the Partner 3000, I would have researched those and asked for opinions as such. I have decided to stick with a smaller diameter blade, i.e. 7.5 or 8.5".

Jimmy wrote:

The Skil is famous and a must have in my opinion. Milwaukee is extremely well regarded however but I havent' seen their worm drive.