World's tallest wooden house- 13 floors.

Spotted in another newsgroup and I had to pass this one on. Somehow I don't think there is a building code in Russia...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/03/07/whouse07.xml
--
Dennis

DT wrote:

Sure there is... No wooden structures over 14 stories tall!
--
Notan

The pic looks like it is a joke. Maybe a scale model?