Wind power plant

Hello
I have a little problem. I've got a private firm, the area which is surrounded by a fence. I would like to light this area with twelve 500W lamps. Could one of those wind power plants http://www.solarus.pl/cenniki.php handle it? Best regards.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 15, 4:18 pm, snipped-for-privacy@poczta.fm wrote:

alt.energy.homepower is where to go for questions, 6000 watts is alot of juice , sure it can be done, but at what cost will suprise you. 1200 watt of Sodium could be equivalent to 5000 watt of Halogen. Whats its for.
Add pictures here
✖

Good idea for a drug operation, as I saw alt.energyhomepower is on to your bs. those dimensions with that wattage aint real stuff , its BS- monitoring
Add pictures here
✖