Will Thompson's Water Seal protect OSB during framing or make it worse?

Page 2 of 2
Sasquatch wrote:

John-
Not "toxic, poisonous hate"........
I assume you meant attack not attach? :)
btw it's not an attack...it's "just the facts" ma'am
your behavior is outside the bounds of the group & you're being called on it.......by many, not just me
it's kinda like trashing a park or dumping your ash tray in a parking lot....it's a No-No & you need to be told what reasonable behavior is
just admit your mistakes & move on.
cheers Bob
You're like a stalker. Get a life. Freak.
Bobk207 wrote:

Sasquatch wrote:

DIdn't get the joke?
Sorry :)
ha, ha ha........
Cannot post w/o insults? Name calling?
On the facts alone.......you lose :)
ha, ha, ha
cheers Bob
Uh, whatever that means, sure. Like I said--freak.
Bobk207 wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@vieth.info wrote:

Which is what they'll probably have to do to your house. :)
I'm taking bets that John's next persona has a girl's name. I'm thinking Cindy or Bethany - something that will hopefully elicit more sympathy for his decision-making plight. I'm giving odds. Any takers?
"RicodJour"> wrote

I heard that 60% of the *females* online are really males. Dateline proved that there is not one 13 yo girl anywhere in the world online, ever. All of them are male gov't goonz in their 40's with big bellys, shaved heads, goatee's and pictures of barbwire on their steroid infested biceps.
snipped-for-privacy@vieth.info wrote:

Google the damn newsgroups - this subject has been beaten to death.
You have a builder you don't trust, you hired a designer you don't trust, yet you are still seeking advice from random people on Usenet. Is that because you hired cheap or are because you a total putty mind? Hard to tell form here.
Grow some testicles and make your own decisions.
RicodJour wrote:

The following corrections are submitted as a public service.

Sasquatch/John {most definitely sic}